You can find just the right college or school in Massachusetts.
Finding the right college around our state could be a bit difficult. Picking through the Massachusetts schools to start attending classes at is a serious commitment. This commitment includes a serious obligation and will probably have a major impact on your lifestyle and your vocation.
The right career training program will supply the actual degree a student is hoping for, plus it will have several added benefits, which might include a great campus lifestyle, proximity to home and friends, or the option of web-based teaching choices.
Many undergraduates do not have the funds to enroll at an expensive school like Tufts University or Wheaton College, yet luckily, you can find a certain amount of good economical choices, including most local trade schools, the top online schools and undergraduate colleges such as Quincy College.
All across the state, from Boston to Pittsfield and from Lowell to Springfield, students are enrolling in courses and earning diplomas in areas including Psychology, Communications, Business, Economics, Technology, Teaching, Chemistry and many others.
In Massachusetts today, young men and women understand that the more education and training they have, the higher their employment choices will be. More and more young people women are not settling for merely a high school degree, they are desiring something more.
And even after these young people have begun their occupations, these graduates are going forward with their schooling with technical classes or advanced diplomas, attained while they keep up with their jobs.
Our web site is about career options in our state and offers several guidelines and alternatives for selecting just the right Massachusetts school in the Bay state.
If you would like to recommend a Massachusetts college that you have attended, please leave a comment.
Here are a few good choices:
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- Commercial Drivers License
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Master of Public Administration
- And more...
- Aviation Maintenance Management Technology
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Medical Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Visual Arts (BFA)
- Web Design (C)
- Fashion Retailing (D)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won’t just train for a career. You’ll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you’ll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you’ll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with top manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration